Friday, September 05, 2008

In order to keep the terrorists from winning, I shall post a new... post. And here it is:

I may have to move soon. My building is going condo, and they want to kick me out. I may just do it, because they'll probably pay me a big whack of cash to do it.

I have to buy a new computer - an iMac - because my Gateway is turning into a paperweight. The thing is, I want to use the iMac to edit films, so I'll need Final Cut Pro. That would effectively double the price of the computer.

Um... other stuff is happening, but to be honest, I could sleep through all of it.

Oh, and then there was this:

3 comments:

wa11z said...

I say move out!! And edit films! It is your calling!!

In watching the boat, I couldn't help but think that it was somehow a metaphor for life. Maybe its just me.

LL said...

Damn terrorists...

Making you post like this... bastards!

ctheokas said...

ll: I know, right!?!